Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fortune

I am not a superstitious person. I love to open umbrellas in stores and walk around for awhile. Ladders always made the best forts to hide beneath. I roll my eyes at 11:11 because I know someone out there is saying "It's 11:11! Make a wish!"

Can we just stop and look at that? It's 11:11 twice a day, EVERY day. So... it's lucky. Seriously, this bothers me.

However, I do love Chinese food, and I hoard slips of paper that come in cookies like they are tokens. They can see so easily through me, and they can whisper things that no one else could possibly know. The other day I found a handful that has been floating around in a box for the last few months.

"What you see in the mirror, and what you are can be two different images."

"An admirer finds you charming"

"Your character can be described as natural and unrestrained."

"You will continue to take chances and be glad you did"

"This is a prosperous time of life for you"

No comments:

Post a Comment